Continuation He Heard the Voice of his Pharmacist After about two days, I heard a voice that sounds like my pharmacist, Emeka and it was while I was eating. Normally while eating, I used to raise the blindfold up small to enable me to see. He asked them where they kept me. As he was talking, ours eyes met and he shuddered. He withdrew, but before he left, he asked them whether they have contacted my brothers and they said no. I was hearing everything they were discussing. They even asked how they could get to my wife but he told them that my wife doesn’t usually come to the office. How he Was Treated What I noticed was that, in the first one week, they were not harsh but that changed all of a sudden. I used to brush every morning but it became once in a week. I noticed that, any time they wanted me to bathe, they would come to my room early morning with one small bucket of water and asked me to get up and take my bath. Then after that, everywhere would be so quiet as i...
Comments
Post a Comment